They’re at it again.
There’s an error margin, for sure, but Lego’s movie tie-in kits are something of a Bleeding Cool staple for the way they so regularly reveal hitherto hidden information about upcoming movies. Tonight, it’s Iron Man 3 and a trio of action scenes rendered at minifig scale.
With better resolution I’d be happier telling you exactly what these box designs gives away, but I think I can make most of it out.
So, you tell me – there’s an “Extremis Solider” piloting the helicopter? And the Tony Stark and Iron Man Mk 42 armour are different figures? Is that Pepper in the Mk 42 suit? Or am I seeing things?
Well, it looks like the film will likely contain an Extremis infected-or-affected person* with 70’s-style glam rock mutton chops. It actually won’t. Not exactly. But that is what it looks like.
And it also looks like the ultimate showdown will be something of a beach buggy based anticlimax. Again, it won’t. But that is what it looks like. A bit.
Here are some other shots of the bits and pieces you’d actually get inside the box.
Thanks to Little Bleeder Kenneth for pointing us at these on the Eurobricks forum.
*Aldrich Killian? Eric Savin? I can’t see… I can’t see… my eyes… my eyes…
- Images From Ridley Scott’s New Biblical Epic, Exodus, With Christian Bale And Sigourney Weaver - July 1, 2014
- James Cameron Goes To The Bottom Of The Ocean In Trailer For Deepsea Challenge 3D - July 1, 2014
- London Getting The Guardians Of The Galaxy IMAX Preview Next Tuesday - July 1, 2014
- Footage From Studio Ghibli’s New Feature, When Marnie Was There - July 1, 2014
- Where The Avengers: Age Of Ultron Leaves The Hulk For Future Movies - July 1, 2014