Fox have slotted Night at the Museum 3 onto their release schedule for Christmas Day next year. Word first broke out into the public domain via ERC:
Fox’s NIGHT AT THE MUSEUM 3 will start taking tickets on 12/25/14. Shawn Levy directs, Ben Stiller stars.
— Exhibitor Relations (@ERCboxoffice) February 7, 2013
There were at least tentative plans for Night at the British Museum before. I’ll be curious to see if this is the way they take it now.
At this stage my main hope for the threequel is that they find new writers. I know this is really Robert Ben Garant and Thomas Lennon‘s thing, and it might seem pretty harsh to send them packing but I don’t think they really hit the right notes in either of the first two films.
- Images From Ridley Scott’s New Biblical Epic, Exodus, With Christian Bale And Sigourney Weaver - July 1, 2014
- James Cameron Goes To The Bottom Of The Ocean In Trailer For Deepsea Challenge 3D - July 1, 2014
- London Getting The Guardians Of The Galaxy IMAX Preview Next Tuesday - July 1, 2014
- Footage From Studio Ghibli’s New Feature, When Marnie Was There - July 1, 2014
- Where The Avengers: Age Of Ultron Leaves The Hulk For Future Movies - July 1, 2014