Make Thursday February 7th A Good Day by winning yourself a pair of tickets to the London premiere of the new Die Hard. Just read the following, and best of luck.
To celebrate the Valentine’s day release of A Good Day To Die Hard on Feb 14th, we’re giving you the chance to walk the red carpet with John McClane himself at the UK premiere on February 7th!
Bruce Willis returns in his most iconic role as New York cop John McClane – the “real” hero with the skills and attitude to always be the last man standing. This time the take-no-prisoners cop is really in the wrong place at the wrong time after traveling to Moscow to help his estranged son Jack. With the Russian underworld in pursuit, and battling a countdown to war, the two McClanes discover that their opposing methods make them unstoppable heroes.
Bruce Willis and Jai Courtney will both be hitting the red carpet in London’s world famous Leicester Square for the film’s premiere, and one lucky winner will receive a pair of tickets to be there! To be in with a chance of winning, just answer the following question:
By what name is McClane’s son known?
Send your entries to me using the Bleeding Cool contact form, making sure you have definitely selected Film from the drop down menu – your entry will go to the wrong people, not be forwarded and therefore not count otherwise.
You must include your name, e-mail address and mobile phone number for the purposes of confirming with the winner. It’s a quick turnaround so we may need to reach you at short notice.
Here are the full terms and conditions.
- Competition will close at 5pm on Wednesday February 6th
- Open to UK residents only
- Prize for main winner is 2 x tickets to the UK premiere of A Good Day To Die Hard on February 7th 2013, Leicester Square, London.
- Entrants must be able to attend the event from 6pm on the day of the event.
- Travel and accommodation are not included.
- Prize details are correct at the date of publishing. In the unlikely event that the premiere is cancelled due to unforeseen circumstances or reasons beyond the control of the Twentieth Century Fox, no alternative event will be arranged and Prize winners agree that no liability shall attach to Twentieth Century Fox or connected parties as a result.
- There is no cash alternative to Prize, which is subject to availability, non-transferable, non-negotiable and non-refundable. Prizes may not be sold, offered for sale or used in connection with any other competition or promotion by the Prize winner.
- Winners will be picked from all valid entries and contacted by the site.
- If the winner does not respond to the Promoter within 48 hours of being notified of their win, then the winner’s prize will be forfeited and the Promoter shall be entitled to select another winner. If a winner rejects their prize, then the winner’s prize will be forfeited and the Promoter shall be entitled to select another winner.
- If winner is under 18 then his/her guest must be his/her parent or guardian.
- Prize winners may be required to take part in reasonable post-competition publicity for Twentieth Century Fox and may be filmed, photographed or otherwise recorded by Twentieth Century Fox or other third parties for publicity and he/she consents to the use of his/her personal data for such purposes.
- The main Prize winner and the guest must meet the certification criteria for the picture.
- The Editor’s decision is final and binding on the entrants. No correspondence will be entered into.
- Images From Ridley Scott’s New Biblical Epic, Exodus, With Christian Bale And Sigourney Weaver - July 1, 2014
- James Cameron Goes To The Bottom Of The Ocean In Trailer For Deepsea Challenge 3D - July 1, 2014
- London Getting The Guardians Of The Galaxy IMAX Preview Next Tuesday - July 1, 2014
- Footage From Studio Ghibli’s New Feature, When Marnie Was There - July 1, 2014
- Where The Avengers: Age Of Ultron Leaves The Hulk For Future Movies - July 1, 2014