I am seeing Kieron in the pub tomorrow. I know better than to ask him about any of this, because he’ll just do his doleful eyes look, tilt his head sideways and regard me with pity.
But, anyway, it looks like we’re getting some kind of new, neverbeforeseen secret origin of Tony Stark and Iron Man from Marvel in May.
What it could be compared to I asked the ether? “Anatomy Lesson” I was told.
Well now. That’s something.
- Justice League Of America Tops Advance Reorders, Followed By Image’s 25th Birthday - January 19, 2017
- Second Prints For Unstoppable Wasp, IVX And The Few - January 19, 2017
- Dan Panosian Talks To Bleeding Cool About Working With Joe Quesada On The X-Men Comic That Appears In The Logan Movie - January 19, 2017
- There’s A DC Comic In The January Loot Crate…. - January 19, 2017
- How The Green Lanterns Comic Tackles Anxiety In A Remarkably Superheroic Fashion - January 19, 2017