I am seeing Kieron in the pub tomorrow. I know better than to ask him about any of this, because he’ll just do his doleful eyes look, tilt his head sideways and regard me with pity.
But, anyway, it looks like we’re getting some kind of new, neverbeforeseen secret origin of Tony Stark and Iron Man from Marvel in May.
What it could be compared to I asked the ether? “Anatomy Lesson” I was told.
Well now. That’s something.
- From Perfect To Real: Moving Beyond The Strong Female Character At San Diego Comic-Con - July 25, 2017
- A ‘Vikings’ Funeral At San Diego Comic-Con - July 25, 2017
- A Comic Show Post-San Diego… “Some Jackass Who’s Always On Bleeding Cool” – Robert Kirkman - July 25, 2017
- My Conversation with Sonny Liew: The Eisner Winner Behind ‘The Art Of Charlie Chan Hock Chye’ - July 25, 2017
- You’d Have Gotten An Exiles #125 With Marvel Legacy If It Wasn’t for Those Pesky Kids - July 25, 2017