Tonight’s big guest on the BBC’s One Show is Bruce Willis, over here in Blighty for the premiere of A Good Day To Die Hard. He’s been working his Bruno mojo and turning on a little bit of the old David Addison charm, and it has come over pretty well on screen.
What we’re really concerned with, though, is his promise of a sixth Die Hard film. Asked simply if such a film is going to happen, Willis smiled, looked pretty pleased and made it plain:
And you can’t put it straighter than that.
As always when there’s word of another Die Hard chapter, a fun parlour game might be in suggesting possible new titles so come on then. Have at it.
- Images From Ridley Scott’s New Biblical Epic, Exodus, With Christian Bale And Sigourney Weaver - July 1, 2014
- James Cameron Goes To The Bottom Of The Ocean In Trailer For Deepsea Challenge 3D - July 1, 2014
- London Getting The Guardians Of The Galaxy IMAX Preview Next Tuesday - July 1, 2014
- Footage From Studio Ghibli’s New Feature, When Marnie Was There - July 1, 2014
- Where The Avengers: Age Of Ultron Leaves The Hulk For Future Movies - July 1, 2014