The man who was Mike Hammer has been cast as Wallenquist, the most evil man in Sin City.
According to Variety, Stacy Keach will be playing the role in A Dame To Kill For. They quote Frank Miller‘s description of Keach as:
the one man who can’t be redeemed in Sin City.
In the comics he’s German-American, despite the neither German or American name, and nicknamed The Kraut. For all of the black and white, Sin City often dabbled with moral complexity, and Wallenquist is a part of this – even while it wasn’t a part of him.
I’ll be curious to see how big a role he has in the film. It could be easy to trim it to a single scene, even.
- Images From Ridley Scott’s New Biblical Epic, Exodus, With Christian Bale And Sigourney Weaver - July 1, 2014
- James Cameron Goes To The Bottom Of The Ocean In Trailer For Deepsea Challenge 3D - July 1, 2014
- London Getting The Guardians Of The Galaxy IMAX Preview Next Tuesday - July 1, 2014
- Footage From Studio Ghibli’s New Feature, When Marnie Was There - July 1, 2014
- Where The Avengers: Age Of Ultron Leaves The Hulk For Future Movies - July 1, 2014