You’d be surprised just how many Kickstarter comics projects suddenly updated their current status with donors after yesterday’s post.
They include Occupy Comics, who wrote about the planned Anthology, saying;
Hey everybody- Sorry for the lack of updates. I keep wanting to announce a new timeline, but I’m reliant on a lot of other people so it’s been difficult for me to assign a new date that I’m positive we can deliver on. The delays are a mix of things… mainly it’s (a) artists are still delivering new contributions (and they’re awesome), & (b) Alan Moore delivered us way more awesome than we could handle & it’s been a ton of labor to work through all his awesomeness. So the two issues have kinda been feeding off each other… as we work on the Moore piece I extend the deadline for artists since we can’t go to press yet anyway, and as more work comes in from artists we get tied up editing/organizing that instead of working on the Moore piece. But we’re locking everything in now and we should have the books ready pretty soon. Again, I don’t want to assign a new definite date until I’m positive we’ll hit it (obviously September was a guess in the first place) but my goal is for books to be in your hands in early April (although that ultimately has a lot to do with the printer we choose, some of which have really long turnaround times for hardcover books–but I can certainly update you with revised dates once it’s delivered to the printer). We all really appreciate your patience and support. And of course please always feel free to reach out to me with any questions or concerns here or at matt (at) occupy comics (dot) com.
- No One Told JH Williams III That Promethea Was Joining the Justice League - January 18, 2018
- Cult Classic: Return to Whisper #1 from Vault Comics Gets a Surprise FOC - January 18, 2018
- Marvel Comics Created Variant of Doctor Strange: Damnation to Be More Bible-Belt-Friendly - January 18, 2018
- BLACK Gets a New Series in April as BLACK [AF] Widows - January 18, 2018
- DC Comics Fixes Justice League International Omnibus Problems (Some Of Them) With Stealth Second Printing - January 18, 2018