Here’s the full trailer for Fast and Furious 6, replete with all manner of expensive looking things losing their market value very. very quickly.
It’s an ambitious looking installment, in the sense that they’re globe trotting a little bit, there’s a whole string of old characters and even some new, big ones.
There’s a bit in the official plot blurb which says:
The only way to stop the criminal outfit is to outmatch them at street level, so Hobbs asks Dom to assemble his elite team in London.
That underlines the very stickle-bricksy narrative logic of these films pretty well. But I guess you don’t watch a Fast and Furious film for anything beyond stunt sequences, shiny hardware and movie star posturing.
- Images From Ridley Scott’s New Biblical Epic, Exodus, With Christian Bale And Sigourney Weaver - July 1, 2014
- James Cameron Goes To The Bottom Of The Ocean In Trailer For Deepsea Challenge 3D - July 1, 2014
- London Getting The Guardians Of The Galaxy IMAX Preview Next Tuesday - July 1, 2014
- Footage From Studio Ghibli’s New Feature, When Marnie Was There - July 1, 2014
- Where The Avengers: Age Of Ultron Leaves The Hulk For Future Movies - July 1, 2014