I understand that Sarah Litt, recently an editor at DC working on Vertigo graphic novels, then moving to the west coast to work on DC Digital titles, including books such as Django Unchained, Smallville, Superman Beyond, Superman Beyond and Strange Adventures, has left the publisher.
And, as of today, has moved to work as an editor at Dynamite Entertainment.
So you know. Expect explosive stuff…
- Two TV Commercials From DC Comics For the New Age of Heroes Line - January 17, 2018
- For Those of You Still Reading Generation X… Something Special For Jubilee (#86 Spoilers) - January 17, 2018
- Brian Wood and Jorge Coelho’s Robocop: Citizens Arrest Looks to Explore Social Justice - January 17, 2018
- Ludocrats from Kieron Gillen, David Lafuente, and Jim Rossignol is Coming Soon, Honest - January 17, 2018
- Now Glénat to Publish Conan Comics, as It’s All Public Domain in Europe - January 17, 2018