I understand that Sarah Litt, recently an editor at DC working on Vertigo graphic novels, then moving to the west coast to work on DC Digital titles, including books such as Django Unchained, Smallville, Superman Beyond, Superman Beyond and Strange Adventures, has left the publisher.
And, as of today, has moved to work as an editor at Dynamite Entertainment.
So you know. Expect explosive stuff…
- A Viking Funeral At San Diego Comic-Con - July 25, 2017
- A Comic Show Post-San Diego… “Some Jackass Who’s Always On Bleeding Cool” – Robert Kirkman - July 25, 2017
- My Conversation with Sonny Liew: The Eisner Winner Behind ‘The Art Of Charlie Chan Hock Chye’ - July 25, 2017
- You’d Have Gotten An Exiles #125 With Marvel Legacy If It Wasn’t for Those Pesky Kids - July 25, 2017
- Jorge Molina And RB Silva Join Charles Soule On Astonishing X-Men? - July 25, 2017