I understand that Sarah Litt, recently an editor at DC working on Vertigo graphic novels, then moving to the west coast to work on DC Digital titles, including books such as Django Unchained, Smallville, Superman Beyond, Superman Beyond and Strange Adventures, has left the publisher.
And, as of today, has moved to work as an editor at Dynamite Entertainment.
So you know. Expect explosive stuff…
- Rewriting Superman From Scratch In Action Comics #978 – With A Little Help From Secret Origin - April 24, 2017
- The Fake Jack Kirby Art That Sold For Over $2500 On eBay? - April 24, 2017
- Let’s All Watch A Video About How Diamond Have Changed Their Olive Branch Distribution Centre - April 24, 2017
- Does Your Copy Of Secret Empire #0 Have A Misprint On Page 2? - April 24, 2017
- Process Is The Topic of the Day At C2E2’s Writing For Comics Panel - April 24, 2017