My Facebook timeline just got swallowed up by everybody I know simultaneously liking or sharing an image of a non-existant magazine. This non-existant magazine.
That was shared by one Joseph Hill Whedon, or Joss to his screaming accolytes.
Now, somebody has mocked this thing up for a reason. Keep a close eye on the coffee tables of the SHIELD pilot, I say.
I followed the URL at the bottom left, and then scanned the QR code, which on my iPhone at least, opened up a note containing something fans of Firefly will recognise instantly…
UPDATE: The Facebook page is not genuine. I didn’t click through before, I just took the image on face value. Silly me. Anyway, it was always “a fake,” all that has changed is whether or not Whedon himself has “approved it” by passing it on.
- Images From Ridley Scott’s New Biblical Epic, Exodus, With Christian Bale And Sigourney Weaver - July 1, 2014
- James Cameron Goes To The Bottom Of The Ocean In Trailer For Deepsea Challenge 3D - July 1, 2014
- London Getting The Guardians Of The Galaxy IMAX Preview Next Tuesday - July 1, 2014
- Footage From Studio Ghibli’s New Feature, When Marnie Was There - July 1, 2014
- Where The Avengers: Age Of Ultron Leaves The Hulk For Future Movies - July 1, 2014