Earlier this week, Mexico suffered an accident in a building of Pemex, a national oil company, and a fellow with a familiar hairstyle arrived to appeared to help the victims.
Which gave the media an excuse not to concentrate on the accident as much, rather than one first responder’s resemblance to Wolverine.
Of course, he wasn’t alone. And soon the following photograph…
And turned into this;
And mashups like this…
- The Small Town Barbeque Vampires Of “Redneck” By Donny Cates, Lisandro Estherren And Dee Cunniffe From Image/Skybound In April - January 23, 2017
- Topps To Publish A Trump-Based Garbage Pail Kids Comic – Donald Dump! - January 23, 2017
- What Will Happen To Task Force X After Justice League Vs Suicide Squad? Just Ask Grant Morrison (SPOILERS) - January 23, 2017
- Speculator Corner: Star Wars #49 – The Last Jedi – From Marvel Comics - January 23, 2017
- Scott Lobdell Writes Aspen’s Crossover Series, No World, Debuting In April 2017 - January 23, 2017