Earlier this week, Mexico suffered an accident in a building of Pemex, a national oil company, and a fellow with a familiar hairstyle arrived to appeared to help the victims.
Which gave the media an excuse not to concentrate on the accident as much, rather than one first responder’s resemblance to Wolverine.
Of course, he wasn’t alone. And soon the following photograph…
And turned into this;
And mashups like this…
- Vulture.com Gets A Nice Big Plug In Spider-Man’s Free Comic Book Day - April 27, 2017
- Action Lab Announces Zombie Tramp, Vampblade And Dollface Crossover -The Danger Doll Squad - April 27, 2017
- Animal Jam Comic To Come With Free Stickers - April 27, 2017
- Fan Expo Buys Calgary Expo, To Add To Its Collection Of Comic Cons? (UPDATE: Nope) - April 27, 2017
- Secret Empire #2 Tops Advance Reorders - April 27, 2017