Earlier this week, Mexico suffered an accident in a building of Pemex, a national oil company, and a fellow with a familiar hairstyle arrived to appeared to help the victims.
Which gave the media an excuse not to concentrate on the accident as much, rather than one first responder’s resemblance to Wolverine.
Of course, he wasn’t alone. And soon the following photograph…
And turned into this;
And mashups like this…
- Old Man Hawkeye #1 and Venom #160 Go to Second Printings - January 16, 2018
- Neil Gaiman Announces Paperback of Norse Mythology for Tuesday, March 6th - January 16, 2018
- Finally – Frank Miller’s 300 Prequel, Xerxes, from Dark Horse Comics in April 2018 - January 16, 2018
- So… Why Is Marvel Not Cancelling Their Lowest-Selling Comics? - January 16, 2018
- John Nee is the New Publisher of Marvel Comics - January 16, 2018