Earlier this week, Mexico suffered an accident in a building of Pemex, a national oil company, and a fellow with a familiar hairstyle arrived to appeared to help the victims.
Which gave the media an excuse not to concentrate on the accident as much, rather than one first responder’s resemblance to Wolverine.
Of course, he wasn’t alone. And soon the following photograph…
And turned into this;
And mashups like this…
- After Arkham Asylum 2, Dark Knight 3 And Doomsday Clock… What Sequel Could Be Next? - July 25, 2017
- Remember That Time The Savage Dragon Had Some Questions To Ask God? - July 25, 2017
- From Perfect To Real: Moving Beyond The Strong Female Character At San Diego Comic-Con - July 25, 2017
- A ‘Vikings’ Funeral At San Diego Comic-Con - July 25, 2017
- A Comic Show Post-San Diego… “Some Jackass Who’s Always On Bleeding Cool” – Robert Kirkman - July 25, 2017