Time Warner are using the popularity of The Walking Dead to promote their services, including but not limited to cable. Makes a certain amount of sense as you do need some kind of access to AMC to see the show at point of broadcast.
Here are a pair of cut down teasers and then the full thing.
Previously: many more spots from the 2013 Superbowl line up.
- Images From Ridley Scott’s New Biblical Epic, Exodus, With Christian Bale And Sigourney Weaver - July 1, 2014
- James Cameron Goes To The Bottom Of The Ocean In Trailer For Deepsea Challenge 3D - July 1, 2014
- London Getting The Guardians Of The Galaxy IMAX Preview Next Tuesday - July 1, 2014
- Footage From Studio Ghibli’s New Feature, When Marnie Was There - July 1, 2014
- Where The Avengers: Age Of Ultron Leaves The Hulk For Future Movies - July 1, 2014