Could the foldout cover to the current Previews catalogue, debuting the gatefold WTF Cover for Detective Comics #19 make the catalogue an actual collectors item?
The actual covers to the actual comics may not, Previews has a far smaller print run and copies are harder to keep in decent condition. It may be off for a catalogue itself to become collectible, but we’ve had a spate of that of late with the first Previews that featured The Walking Dead in its listings selling for over $150. And people are getting rather excited by the WTF covers if our traffic is anything to go by…
So, you never know…
- Diamond Says X-O Manowar #1 Was 10th Bestselling Comic In March, Not 12th As Previously Reported - July 24, 2017
- Marvel Comics To Publish Sampler Volume For Star Wars Reads Day In October - July 24, 2017
- Zack Kaplan And Andrea Mutti’s New Comic ‘Port Of Earth’ Coming From Image Comics In November - July 24, 2017
- DC Comics To Run TV Ads For ‘Dark Knight III: The Master Race’ Collection For The Holidays - July 24, 2017
- Details On How Harley Quinn Will Take Over Batman Day In September - July 24, 2017