Could the foldout cover to the current Previews catalogue, debuting the gatefold WTF Cover for Detective Comics #19 make the catalogue an actual collectors item?
The actual covers to the actual comics may not, Previews has a far smaller print run and copies are harder to keep in decent condition. It may be off for a catalogue itself to become collectible, but we’ve had a spate of that of late with the first Previews that featured The Walking Dead in its listings selling for over $150. And people are getting rather excited by the WTF covers if our traffic is anything to go by…
So, you never know…
- The Small Town Barbeque Vampires Of “Redneck” By Donny Cates, Lisandro Estherren And Dee Cunniffe From Image/Skybound In April - January 23, 2017
- Topps To Publish A Trump-Based Garbage Pail Kids Comic – Donald Dump! - January 23, 2017
- What Will Happen To Task Force X After Justice League Vs Suicide Squad? Just Ask Grant Morrison (SPOILERS) - January 23, 2017
- Speculator Corner: Star Wars #49 – The Last Jedi – From Marvel Comics - January 23, 2017
- Scott Lobdell Writes Aspen’s Crossover Series, No World, Debuting In April 2017 - January 23, 2017