John Layman has “done a Gris Grimly” and posted some bad news about one of his pending projects to Twitter.
There will not be a CHEW TV series on Showtime.
— Layman (@themightylayman) February 1, 2013
Aww, rats. I really loved the idea of TV dinners in front of Chew.
One might hope that Layman will “do the other Gris Grimly” and bounce back with at least a part reversal, but I would guess it’s pretty definite from the context and the statement.
No Chew for Showtime doesn’t mean no Chew on TV at all, of course. Let’s see what happens next.
- Images From Ridley Scott’s New Biblical Epic, Exodus, With Christian Bale And Sigourney Weaver - July 1, 2014
- James Cameron Goes To The Bottom Of The Ocean In Trailer For Deepsea Challenge 3D - July 1, 2014
- London Getting The Guardians Of The Galaxy IMAX Preview Next Tuesday - July 1, 2014
- Footage From Studio Ghibli’s New Feature, When Marnie Was There - July 1, 2014
- Where The Avengers: Age Of Ultron Leaves The Hulk For Future Movies - July 1, 2014