I know that some people are really into cars, so…
One of those videos takes you inside Max Rockatansky’s new motor, the Mad Max: Fury Road build of the V8 Interceptor. The other stays outside but turns the supercharger on.
That’s easily dirtier than anything I ever saw on Top Gear and looks like it has more horsepower than anything on How Clean Is Your House.
- Images From Ridley Scott’s New Biblical Epic, Exodus, With Christian Bale And Sigourney Weaver - July 1, 2014
- James Cameron Goes To The Bottom Of The Ocean In Trailer For Deepsea Challenge 3D - July 1, 2014
- London Getting The Guardians Of The Galaxy IMAX Preview Next Tuesday - July 1, 2014
- Footage From Studio Ghibli’s New Feature, When Marnie Was There - July 1, 2014
- Where The Avengers: Age Of Ultron Leaves The Hulk For Future Movies - July 1, 2014