By day, he’s pub landlord Steve Lowe. By night, he’s also pub landlord Steve Lowe. But it was during a fancy dress cosplay party at his pub in Stockton, near Manchester, that a bunch of young men in the chip shop next door got a little out of hand.
So it was Steve, still dressed as Batman, and his fellow batman Shane Lee, dressed as Buzz Lightyear who were called upon to weigh in, break up the fight, eject the thugs, then keep them out.
The incident was logged by the police as ‘Large scale disturbance – a lot involved, but no further action needed… Batman sorted it.’
In Manchester, that’s basically all you need…
- Entering The Spill Zone With Scott Westerfeld Ahead Of Free Comic Book Day - April 29, 2017
- Ten Thoughts About Doctor Who: On Thin Ice – From Black Jesus To Punching Nazis - April 29, 2017
- Comic Creators At Ru Paul’s Drag Con, In Los Angeles This Weekend - April 29, 2017
- Separated At Birth – Moonstruck And Brave Chef Brianna? - April 29, 2017
- No, Calgary, Wonder Woman Isn’t Published By Marvel Comics… - April 29, 2017