By day, he’s pub landlord Steve Lowe. By night, he’s also pub landlord Steve Lowe. But it was during a fancy dress cosplay party at his pub in Stockton, near Manchester, that a bunch of young men in the chip shop next door got a little out of hand.
So it was Steve, still dressed as Batman, and his fellow batman Shane Lee, dressed as Buzz Lightyear who were called upon to weigh in, break up the fight, eject the thugs, then keep them out.
The incident was logged by the police as ‘Large scale disturbance – a lot involved, but no further action needed… Batman sorted it.’
In Manchester, that’s basically all you need…
- André Lima Araújo Is Drawing The Wicked + The Divine 455 - January 24, 2017
- Dynamite Launches The Sovereigns #0 With Turok, Magnus, Solar, Doctor Spektor For $1, With Ray Fawkes, Chuck Wendig, Aubrey Sitterson and Johnny Desjardins - January 24, 2017
- Full Marvel Comics Solicitations For April 2017 – Beginnings… And Endings - January 24, 2017
- Phoenix Comicon To Pay All Staff, And Give Free Passes For Those Who Miss Out - January 24, 2017
- Chapel Hill Comics In North Carolina To Close - January 24, 2017