By day, he’s pub landlord Steve Lowe. By night, he’s also pub landlord Steve Lowe. But it was during a fancy dress cosplay party at his pub in Stockton, near Manchester, that a bunch of young men in the chip shop next door got a little out of hand.
So it was Steve, still dressed as Batman, and his fellow batman Shane Lee, dressed as Buzz Lightyear who were called upon to weigh in, break up the fight, eject the thugs, then keep them out.
The incident was logged by the police as ‘Large scale disturbance – a lot involved, but no further action needed… Batman sorted it.’
In Manchester, that’s basically all you need…
- From Perfect To Real: Moving Beyond The Strong Female Character At San Diego Comic-Con - July 25, 2017
- A ‘Vikings’ Funeral At San Diego Comic-Con - July 25, 2017
- A Comic Show Post-San Diego… “Some Jackass Who’s Always On Bleeding Cool” – Robert Kirkman - July 25, 2017
- My Conversation with Sonny Liew: The Eisner Winner Behind ‘The Art Of Charlie Chan Hock Chye’ - July 25, 2017
- You’d Have Gotten An Exiles #125 With Marvel Legacy If It Wasn’t for Those Pesky Kids - July 25, 2017