By day, he’s pub landlord Steve Lowe. By night, he’s also pub landlord Steve Lowe. But it was during a fancy dress cosplay party at his pub in Stockton, near Manchester, that a bunch of young men in the chip shop next door got a little out of hand.
So it was Steve, still dressed as Batman, and his fellow batman Shane Lee, dressed as Buzz Lightyear who were called upon to weigh in, break up the fight, eject the thugs, then keep them out.
The incident was logged by the police as ‘Large scale disturbance – a lot involved, but no further action needed… Batman sorted it.’
In Manchester, that’s basically all you need…
- Buzz and Pat Broderick, the New Inker Ambassadors for the Inkwell Awards - January 16, 2018
- Old Man Hawkeye #1 and Venom #160 Go to Second Printings - January 16, 2018
- Neil Gaiman Announces Paperback of Norse Mythology for Tuesday, March 6th - January 16, 2018
- Finally – Frank Miller’s 300 Prequel, Xerxes, from Dark Horse Comics in April 2018 - January 16, 2018
- So… Why Is Marvel Not Cancelling Their Lowest-Selling Comics? - January 16, 2018