I can vouch for the veracity of these onset snaps. This is just what Jodie Foster looked like on the footage from Elysium played at Comic-Con last summer.
Well done Simply Jodie on Twitter for digging them up. Somehow.
Foster’s character in the film is Secretary Rhodes, a public official invested in maintaining the status quo.
In short, that means keeping the rich rich and the poor working themselves to death.
Matt Damon‘s character is going to have a few things to say about that. Say… and shoot.
Elysium may have had the single best presentation at San Diego last year.
- Images From Ridley Scott’s New Biblical Epic, Exodus, With Christian Bale And Sigourney Weaver - July 1, 2014
- James Cameron Goes To The Bottom Of The Ocean In Trailer For Deepsea Challenge 3D - July 1, 2014
- London Getting The Guardians Of The Galaxy IMAX Preview Next Tuesday - July 1, 2014
- Footage From Studio Ghibli’s New Feature, When Marnie Was There - July 1, 2014
- Where The Avengers: Age Of Ultron Leaves The Hulk For Future Movies - July 1, 2014