Warner Bros. have given the thumbs up to Doug Ellin‘s plans for a movie continuation of his TV show, Entourage. Deadline say that deals are currently being made with the key cast.
This really is a case where I’m writing a story because I think you want to know. This show outstayed its welcome with me really rather quickly, and I thought, going into it, that I was a Jeremy Piven fan.
Mark Wahlberg has the Transformers shoot coming up in the summer and Ted 2 getting ready on the blocks for September, so it could be a little while until Entourage is rolling. I can’t imagine it will have the longest production schedule, however, so I reckon there’s every chance we’ll be seeing it in cinemas in the middle of next year. I can almost smell the bait-and-switch fake posters and trailer campaign from here.
There’s a terrible tradition of movie spin-offs of TV shows taking the characters overseas so my hunch here is that this movie will feature an extended sequence on location, away from Hollywood. London seems like a reasonable bet, though it could be anywhere.
Where might an Aquaman movie go on location? Somewhere with camels?
- Images From Ridley Scott’s New Biblical Epic, Exodus, With Christian Bale And Sigourney Weaver - July 1, 2014
- James Cameron Goes To The Bottom Of The Ocean In Trailer For Deepsea Challenge 3D - July 1, 2014
- London Getting The Guardians Of The Galaxy IMAX Preview Next Tuesday - July 1, 2014
- Footage From Studio Ghibli’s New Feature, When Marnie Was There - July 1, 2014
- Where The Avengers: Age Of Ultron Leaves The Hulk For Future Movies - July 1, 2014