Charlie Brooker‘s Black Mirror comes from the Outer Limits of our media obsessed lifestyles,* the Twilight Zone of this information saturated age.
At it’s best, the first series was creepy and funny and could spark a good conversation – or barrage of tweets, ironically enough.
Rich saw and rated the first episode of the next series and now we know when the rest of us will be able to see it: Channel 4, Monday February 11th, 10pm.
Presumably the subsequent two episodes will air at the same time on the 18th and 15th? Stands to reason.
Previously: the show’s trailer.
*I’m fully aware this is a comment on a piece of media coded into another piece of media, of course.
- Images From Ridley Scott’s New Biblical Epic, Exodus, With Christian Bale And Sigourney Weaver - July 1, 2014
- James Cameron Goes To The Bottom Of The Ocean In Trailer For Deepsea Challenge 3D - July 1, 2014
- London Getting The Guardians Of The Galaxy IMAX Preview Next Tuesday - July 1, 2014
- Footage From Studio Ghibli’s New Feature, When Marnie Was There - July 1, 2014
- Where The Avengers: Age Of Ultron Leaves The Hulk For Future Movies - July 1, 2014