So today’s DC comic titles have an ad for something called Channel 52, which looks like some kind of upcoming regular internal communication from DC to its readers, by way of a fictional gossip-led newsroom set within DC Continuity.
But it’s not the first Channel 52 at DC Comics. I’m not even talking about Dan DiDio’s shouts from the basement.
I mean Channel 52, as appeared in DC’s Pray For Death, published through Zuda, with the first issue still available free on ComiXology.
In the basement…
- Nerdcore Thursday With MC Chris AKA MC PeePants From ATHF - July 21, 2017
- How Will 3D, VR, Streaming And Social Media Change Entertainment? Bigwigs Asked At San Diego Comic-Con - July 21, 2017
- Who Watches The Watchmen? Geoff Johns Does, At San Diego Comic-Con With The First Panels Of ‘Doomsday Clock’ - July 20, 2017
- Watch Halle Berry Chug A Glass Of Whisky At San Diego Comic-Con’s ‘Kingsman’ Panel - July 20, 2017
- The Props Of Blade Runner At San Diego Comic-Con – With A Surprise Appearance From Adam Savage - July 20, 2017