Next week it’ll cost you, this week it’s free.
You can calibrate your video if you’ve got an Apple TV with airplay, or you can calibrate both video and audio if you’ve got an iPad and a HDMI connector and… oh, what’s that I have here? How convenient!
Now for me to go find out my settings aren’t as good as I thought they were…
…and then get frustrated because I have to change them for 60% of my discs anyway because they weren’t mastered well enough.
I hope this app takes off so there’s at least some expectation of quality for Blu-ray and stream quality amongst the bigger audience.
- Images From Ridley Scott’s New Biblical Epic, Exodus, With Christian Bale And Sigourney Weaver - July 1, 2014
- James Cameron Goes To The Bottom Of The Ocean In Trailer For Deepsea Challenge 3D - July 1, 2014
- London Getting The Guardians Of The Galaxy IMAX Preview Next Tuesday - July 1, 2014
- Footage From Studio Ghibli’s New Feature, When Marnie Was There - July 1, 2014
- Where The Avengers: Age Of Ultron Leaves The Hulk For Future Movies - July 1, 2014