Alex Wilson reported from Amazing Arizona Comic Con;
During Amazing Arizona Comic Con Big Chris of Big Chris Art hosted a giveaway for fans with the help of Nicole Chilelli, who won SyFy Channel’s special FX artist show, Face Off. The grand prize given away was a canvas print of Big Chris’ Cyborg, inspired by Chilelli. The second prizes were two Big Chris T-shirts and the third prizes were 5 prints. The interesting note was that the grand prize and third prizewinner turned out to be cousins, picture with Big Chris himself. Big Chris told the grand prizewinner to stop by a bit later and he and Chilelli would personalize the canvas to him.
There was a huge crowd around Big Chris Art’s booth, which was located directly at the entrance to the show floor. Everyone gathered around to see who would win the canvas print, along with the other prizes. The convention was surprisingly crowded on this Sunday and this giveaway didn’t help traffic. The crowd was so large that moving through that section of the convention floor became virtually impossible.
The event was fun and it seems like fans had a great time. Bleeding Cool writer, Jesse James even took some time and stopped by to say hello and grab a quick photo.
- The Battle Over Whether Batman Is A Meta-Human Gets Increasingly Meta - July 28, 2017
- Drugs Raid Seizes Death Of Phoenix, 2nd Deadpool, 1st Bishop And Infinity Gauntlet - July 28, 2017
- The UN Turns To Comics To Save The World At San Diego Comic-Con - July 28, 2017
- The Six Big Questions Asked By Marvel Legacy #1 – But What Of The Child? - July 28, 2017
- The X-Men’s Origins Retold In 8 Page Preview Of Ed Piskor’s X-Men: Grand Design - July 28, 2017