Alex Wilson reported from Amazing Arizona Comic Con;
During Amazing Arizona Comic Con Big Chris of Big Chris Art hosted a giveaway for fans with the help of Nicole Chilelli, who won SyFy Channel’s special FX artist show, Face Off. The grand prize given away was a canvas print of Big Chris’ Cyborg, inspired by Chilelli. The second prizes were two Big Chris T-shirts and the third prizes were 5 prints. The interesting note was that the grand prize and third prizewinner turned out to be cousins, picture with Big Chris himself. Big Chris told the grand prizewinner to stop by a bit later and he and Chilelli would personalize the canvas to him.
There was a huge crowd around Big Chris Art’s booth, which was located directly at the entrance to the show floor. Everyone gathered around to see who would win the canvas print, along with the other prizes. The convention was surprisingly crowded on this Sunday and this giveaway didn’t help traffic. The crowd was so large that moving through that section of the convention floor became virtually impossible.
The event was fun and it seems like fans had a great time. Bleeding Cool writer, Jesse James even took some time and stopped by to say hello and grab a quick photo.
- Vulture.com Gets A Nice Big Plug In Spider-Man’s Free Comic Book Day - April 27, 2017
- Action Lab Announces Zombie Tramp, Vampblade And Dollface Crossover -The Danger Doll Squad - April 27, 2017
- Animal Jam Comic To Come With Free Stickers - April 27, 2017
- Fan Expo Buys Calgary Expo, To Add To Its Collection Of Comic Cons? (UPDATE: Nope) - April 27, 2017
- Secret Empire #2 Tops Advance Reorders - April 27, 2017