Here are some talking heads intercut with footage from the trailer of Star Trek Into Darkness.
I’m hoping that the marketing materials get better and more insightful than this because I’ve given up hope of JJ Abrams being able to take part in a meaningful interview about this film. The whole world is just going to be tearing at him wailing “Star Wars, Star Wars, Staaaar Waaaaaars.” Poor chap.
- Images From Ridley Scott’s New Biblical Epic, Exodus, With Christian Bale And Sigourney Weaver - July 1, 2014
- James Cameron Goes To The Bottom Of The Ocean In Trailer For Deepsea Challenge 3D - July 1, 2014
- London Getting The Guardians Of The Galaxy IMAX Preview Next Tuesday - July 1, 2014
- Footage From Studio Ghibli’s New Feature, When Marnie Was There - July 1, 2014
- Where The Avengers: Age Of Ultron Leaves The Hulk For Future Movies - July 1, 2014