Jessica Alba has been telling folk that there’s a lot more dancing for her in the Sin City sequel, A Dame to Kill For. She probably won’t be shouldering whole whine-n-grin burden by herself, though, as Julia Garner has been added to the film’s pole brigade.
Deadline say her character, identified thus far only as “a young stripper” will be sharing screentime with Joseph Gordon-Levitt as the gambler, Johnny. It’s a new story written just for the film so anything else, right now, is more or less guess work.
You may have seen Garner in Martha Marcy May Marlene and The Perks of Being a Wallflower, but I might recommend Electrick Children as a good showcase for the actress – she essentially carries it from front to back.
- Images From Ridley Scott’s New Biblical Epic, Exodus, With Christian Bale And Sigourney Weaver - July 1, 2014
- James Cameron Goes To The Bottom Of The Ocean In Trailer For Deepsea Challenge 3D - July 1, 2014
- London Getting The Guardians Of The Galaxy IMAX Preview Next Tuesday - July 1, 2014
- Footage From Studio Ghibli’s New Feature, When Marnie Was There - July 1, 2014
- Where The Avengers: Age Of Ultron Leaves The Hulk For Future Movies - July 1, 2014