David Lapham and Miguel Ruiz bring us a continuing tale of the Badlands:
Amanda survives by keeping the uninfected at a distance even when they are within reach of intimacy. Now she’s fallen in with three truly insane survivors and has to ride the wave of lunacy to escape. But as her own crushing personal demons come crashing down, the temptation to indulge in the crazy becomes more tempting than another day in the Crossed world outside. These madmen aren’t hiders or scavengers…they are the livers.
[issuu layout=http%3A%2F%2Fskin.issuu.com%2Fv%2Flight%2Flayout.xml showflipbtn=true documentid=130129170800-1c9f24e459e747ef93c60948aa4b528b docname=crossed-badlands-22-preview username=avatarpress loadinginfotext=Crossed%3A%20Badlands%2022%20Preview width=600 height=461 unit=px]
- Stephen King’s Firestarter Gets A Remake By Akiva Goldsman And Scott Teems - April 28, 2017
- Infinity Gauntlet Is Not The Title Of ‘Avengers 4’, Says James Gunn - April 25, 2017
- Hawkgirl Day: Celebrating The First Appearance Of One Of The First Female Comic Book Superheroes - April 25, 2017
- Kingsman: The Golden Circle First Trailer - April 24, 2017
- Superman Lives: Official Justice League Movie Site Reveals Another (‘More Official’?) Team Shot With Superman - April 23, 2017