David Lapham and Miguel Ruiz bring us a continuing tale of the Badlands:
Amanda survives by keeping the uninfected at a distance even when they are within reach of intimacy. Now she’s fallen in with three truly insane survivors and has to ride the wave of lunacy to escape. But as her own crushing personal demons come crashing down, the temptation to indulge in the crazy becomes more tempting than another day in the Crossed world outside. These madmen aren’t hiders or scavengers…they are the livers.
[issuu layout=http%3A%2F%2Fskin.issuu.com%2Fv%2Flight%2Flayout.xml showflipbtn=true documentid=130129170800-1c9f24e459e747ef93c60948aa4b528b docname=crossed-badlands-22-preview username=avatarpress loadinginfotext=Crossed%3A%20Badlands%2022%20Preview width=600 height=461 unit=px]
- CGC Insider #12 – Ink Transfer and Color Rub - January 4, 2018
- 2017 Collectibles Countdown #2: Funko Hunting - December 31, 2017
- 2017 Toys Countdown #3: The Toys That Made Us Is Already My Favorite Netflix Series - December 31, 2017
- 2017 Collectibles Countdown #5: Kingdom Hearts Funko Box - December 31, 2017
- 2017 Games Countdown #3: Killing Jason in the Friday The 13th Game - December 30, 2017