David Lapham and Miguel Ruiz bring us a continuing tale of the Badlands:
Amanda survives by keeping the uninfected at a distance even when they are within reach of intimacy. Now she’s fallen in with three truly insane survivors and has to ride the wave of lunacy to escape. But as her own crushing personal demons come crashing down, the temptation to indulge in the crazy becomes more tempting than another day in the Crossed world outside. These madmen aren’t hiders or scavengers…they are the livers.
[issuu layout=http%3A%2F%2Fskin.issuu.com%2Fv%2Flight%2Flayout.xml showflipbtn=true documentid=130129170800-1c9f24e459e747ef93c60948aa4b528b docname=crossed-badlands-22-preview username=avatarpress loadinginfotext=Crossed%3A%20Badlands%2022%20Preview width=600 height=461 unit=px]
- SDCC Vintage Comics: Metropolis Collectibles’ Vincent Zurzolo And An Archie Fan’s Dream Comic - July 26, 2017
- What Does Epcot Announcement Mean For Guardians Of The Galaxy 4 And Beyond? - July 15, 2017
- Roswell, The Beginnings Of The UFO Craze And What It Has To Do With DC Comics - July 8, 2017
- Image Comics, Howard Chaykin Issue Apology, Pull Cover For Divided States Of Hysteria #4 - July 1, 2017
- The Secret Origin Of Spider-Man’s “Friendly Neighborhood” - June 26, 2017