David Lapham and Miguel Ruiz bring us a continuing tale of the Badlands:
Amanda survives by keeping the uninfected at a distance even when they are within reach of intimacy. Now she’s fallen in with three truly insane survivors and has to ride the wave of lunacy to escape. But as her own crushing personal demons come crashing down, the temptation to indulge in the crazy becomes more tempting than another day in the Crossed world outside. These madmen aren’t hiders or scavengers…they are the livers.
[issuu layout=http%3A%2F%2Fskin.issuu.com%2Fv%2Flight%2Flayout.xml showflipbtn=true documentid=130129170800-1c9f24e459e747ef93c60948aa4b528b docname=crossed-badlands-22-preview username=avatarpress loadinginfotext=Crossed%3A%20Badlands%2022%20Preview width=600 height=461 unit=px]
- Sean Spicer: More Than Meets The Eye? - January 22, 2017
- Starting Today: CGC Insider – Everything You Ever Wanted To Know About Comic Book Grading, And More - January 19, 2017
- The Rock Talks #BlackAdam And The Entire DCU: “Hope, Optimism & FUN… Prepare Yourselves DC Universe” - January 11, 2017
- Alien: Covenant Short Teaser Starts Unwrapping Your Christmas Present A Day Early - December 24, 2016
- Milwaukee Bucks Owner Marc Lasry Sells Wonder Woman #1 CGC 9.0 ‘Solicitation Copy’ For Record $291,100 - December 14, 2016