There’s a new issue of Empire out this week and in the lower right of their cover is a tease that they might have secured the last interview with David Lynch. I don’t believe them at all. Or him. Or whoever it is that has lead to this claim being made. I don’t think Lynch will give up on interviews until we’re all yogic fliers.
But what if it is true? A potentially huge deal for the world of cinema.
Of course, such is the film industry and market forces and all that jazz, the cover image isn’t Lynch or anything to do with him. It’s another picture of Henry Cavill posing in his Superman duds.
At this point leading with something from the new Kick-Ass would have seemed fresher. Definitely so with something from The World’s End.
I think we’ve got a lot more posed pictures of Cavill to come. That first Man of Steel image with the wrecked up vault is seeming so long ago, and so much more interesting than it might have seemed at the time.
And yes, I know, this reads like I’m having my cake an eating it but, frankly, it’s in mandate to share this image but that doesn’t mean I shouldn’t have anything to say about it.
- Images From Ridley Scott’s New Biblical Epic, Exodus, With Christian Bale And Sigourney Weaver - July 1, 2014
- James Cameron Goes To The Bottom Of The Ocean In Trailer For Deepsea Challenge 3D - July 1, 2014
- London Getting The Guardians Of The Galaxy IMAX Preview Next Tuesday - July 1, 2014
- Footage From Studio Ghibli’s New Feature, When Marnie Was There - July 1, 2014
- Where The Avengers: Age Of Ultron Leaves The Hulk For Future Movies - July 1, 2014