The entire first series of House of Cards is going to drop onto Netflix this Friday. There are thirteen episodes in the first run, with a second series set to start production in the spring. At a total cost said to be around $100 million, Netflix are obviously confident that this show will deliver a lot of subscribers.
And I think they’re possibly right. David Fincher’s a big name, Kevin Spacey is a draw too, and writer Beau Willimon seems to promise good quality work. Still, I won’t know until Friday. I’m planning a bit of a marathon.
In the meantime, here are three trailers for the show that have broken free of Netflix’s subscriber only pages and onto YouTube.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SJKHYrcXPhM http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=26-aFjk68DM http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dSix2dzdQgg
I’ll make you a deal. If you stay in on Friday to watch this too, then you won’t notice the gaps in my posting schedule.
- Images From Ridley Scott’s New Biblical Epic, Exodus, With Christian Bale And Sigourney Weaver - July 1, 2014
- James Cameron Goes To The Bottom Of The Ocean In Trailer For Deepsea Challenge 3D - July 1, 2014
- London Getting The Guardians Of The Galaxy IMAX Preview Next Tuesday - July 1, 2014
- Footage From Studio Ghibli’s New Feature, When Marnie Was There - July 1, 2014
- Where The Avengers: Age Of Ultron Leaves The Hulk For Future Movies - July 1, 2014