After a long and tortuous battle of the senior execs, Kevin Tsujihara has been named the new Warner Bros CEO.
Given the strength of the TV unit, many expected it would be Rosenblum. Robinov wasn’t expected, he didn’t so much fit in with future of the company as “trans-media.” But will they create a special gig for Robinov in the next few weeks or he leaves around Oscar time.
Kevin used to be ex-DC Publisher and President Paul Levitz’ go-to guy at Warners before the reorganisation as DC Entertainment. He respects the company and its assets and trusts the gatekeepers, though whether he considers rival Warners exec DC President Diane Nelson as one of them, is yet to be measured…
But basically, DC is safe in his hands. For now.
- San Diego Comic-Con 2017 On Video: From One Side Of The Show To The Other - July 20, 2017
- Marvel Releases First Poster For ‘Avengers: Infinity War’ At San Diego Comic-Con - July 20, 2017
- Footage From Kingsman 2: The Golden Circle Shown At San Diego Comic-Con – And Channing Tatum Just Showed Up - July 20, 2017
- ‘Asterix’ Sets A 5 Million Print Run For Its First Printing - July 20, 2017
- Thought Bubble Anthology 2017 Features Jason Aaron, Jen Bartel, Cecil Castellucci, Brandon Graham, Jody Houser, Jason Latour, Emi Lenox, Simon Roy, Marley Zarcone (VISUAL UPDATE) - July 20, 2017