After a long and tortuous battle of the senior execs, Kevin Tsujihara has been named the new Warner Bros CEO.
Given the strength of the TV unit, many expected it would be Rosenblum. Robinov wasn’t expected, he didn’t so much fit in with future of the company as “trans-media.” But will they create a special gig for Robinov in the next few weeks or he leaves around Oscar time.
Kevin used to be ex-DC Publisher and President Paul Levitz’ go-to guy at Warners before the reorganisation as DC Entertainment. He respects the company and its assets and trusts the gatekeepers, though whether he considers rival Warners exec DC President Diane Nelson as one of them, is yet to be measured…
But basically, DC is safe in his hands. For now.
- No One Told JH Williams III That Promethea Was Joining the Justice League - January 18, 2018
- Cult Classic: Return to Whisper #1 from Vault Comics Gets a Surprise FOC - January 18, 2018
- Marvel Comics Created Variant of Doctor Strange: Damnation to Be More Bible-Belt-Friendly - January 18, 2018
- BLACK Gets a New Series in April as BLACK [AF] Widows - January 18, 2018
- DC Comics Fixes Justice League International Omnibus Problems (Some Of Them) With Stealth Second Printing - January 18, 2018