After a long and tortuous battle of the senior execs, Kevin Tsujihara has been named the new Warner Bros CEO.
Given the strength of the TV unit, many expected it would be Rosenblum. Robinov wasn’t expected, he didn’t so much fit in with future of the company as “trans-media.” But will they create a special gig for Robinov in the next few weeks or he leaves around Oscar time.
Kevin used to be ex-DC Publisher and President Paul Levitz’ go-to guy at Warners before the reorganisation as DC Entertainment. He respects the company and its assets and trusts the gatekeepers, though whether he considers rival Warners exec DC President Diane Nelson as one of them, is yet to be measured…
But basically, DC is safe in his hands. For now.
- DC Comics Change Credits On Tomorrow’s Green Lanterns, Justice League, Raven And More - January 17, 2017
- DC Comics Take Legal Action Against Ice Cream Store For The Shape Of Their “G” - January 17, 2017
- Dr Aphra, OOO And BT-1 Make Their Way Into The Wider Star Wars Universe - January 17, 2017
- Image Gives Curse Words A Gold Embossed One-Per-Retailer Cover Too – Well, It Is Their Birthday Any Day Now - January 17, 2017
- Marvel’s One Per Store Variant Covers – Collect The Set? from Mighty Captain Marvel To Venom - January 17, 2017