After a long and tortuous battle of the senior execs, Kevin Tsujihara has been named the new Warner Bros CEO.
Given the strength of the TV unit, many expected it would be Rosenblum. Robinov wasn’t expected, he didn’t so much fit in with future of the company as “trans-media.” But will they create a special gig for Robinov in the next few weeks or he leaves around Oscar time.
Kevin used to be ex-DC Publisher and President Paul Levitz’ go-to guy at Warners before the reorganisation as DC Entertainment. He respects the company and its assets and trusts the gatekeepers, though whether he considers rival Warners exec DC President Diane Nelson as one of them, is yet to be measured…
But basically, DC is safe in his hands. For now.
- Rewriting Superman From Scratch In Action Comics #978 – With A Little Help From Secret Origin - April 24, 2017
- The Fake Jack Kirby Art That Sold For Over $2500 On eBay? - April 24, 2017
- Let’s All Watch A Video About How Diamond Have Changed Their Olive Branch Distribution Centre - April 24, 2017
- Does Your Copy Of Secret Empire #0 Have A Misprint On Page 2? - April 24, 2017
- Process Is The Topic of the Day At C2E2’s Writing For Comics Panel - April 24, 2017