You know what Amazing Spider-Man 2 needs? Another villain. Apparently.
Paul Giamatti is locking down a deal to play The Rhino in Marc Webb‘s Spidersequel, according to The Hollywood Reporter.
There’s no clue yet as to which take on the Rhino he’ll be playing, but the recent video game, which was pseudoquasicanonical at least at the moment it came out, had a version that looked like this.
Talking of which, Felicity Jones has also taken a role in the film but… we don’t know who as.
My hunch is that she’ll get to keep her accent and likely play somebody Gwen Stacy meets during her time in London.
Or maybe they’ve decided that there just won’t be enough aliases and disguises in the film, even with the Rhino, and Jones is going to be the Black Cat…
And she does look a lot like The Daily Bugle’s Betty Brant too, right? And… well, I have been hearing things sort-of off the record that suggest J. Jonah Jameson will be making an appearance…
I better get to work confirming those Jameson stories, I think.
- Images From Ridley Scott’s New Biblical Epic, Exodus, With Christian Bale And Sigourney Weaver - July 1, 2014
- James Cameron Goes To The Bottom Of The Ocean In Trailer For Deepsea Challenge 3D - July 1, 2014
- London Getting The Guardians Of The Galaxy IMAX Preview Next Tuesday - July 1, 2014
- Footage From Studio Ghibli’s New Feature, When Marnie Was There - July 1, 2014
- Where The Avengers: Age Of Ultron Leaves The Hulk For Future Movies - July 1, 2014