It was the comic book that launched The Walking Dead‘s Charlie Adlard‘s career in the nineties. It also launched my first comics parody success. And now The X-Files comic is starting anew at IDW. Reprinting the long running Topps series and the more recent Wildstorm short run in a series of collections, and then kicking off a new monthly X-Files series from June. That series will take place immediately after the second X-Files movie.
How many seconds until we get a Mars Attacks The X-Files cover then?
- The Small Town Barbeque Vampires Of “Redneck” By Donny Cates, Lisandro Estherren And Dee Cunniffe From Image/Skybound In April - January 23, 2017
- Topps To Publish A Trump-Based Garbage Pail Kids Comic – Donald Dump! - January 23, 2017
- What Will Happen To Task Force X After Justice League Vs Suicide Squad? Just Ask Grant Morrison (SPOILERS) - January 23, 2017
- Speculator Corner: Star Wars #49 – The Last Jedi – From Marvel Comics - January 23, 2017
- Scott Lobdell Writes Aspen’s Crossover Series, No World, Debuting In April 2017 - January 23, 2017