Karen Gillan. Kieron Gillen. The comparison has been made. Much as it has been between 2000AD editor Matt Smith and, well, you know. And so, anyway, at some point Sean Azzopardi put this together.
And then today, this time it was mentioned (and posted) on Twitter by Kieron Gillen. And then retweeted.
By Karen Gillan.
- This Martin Luther King Comic May Have Been The Most Influential Comic Book Of All Time - January 16, 2017
- Dan Panosian On The Shadowy World Of The Inker - January 16, 2017
- Marshal Law Creators Pat Mills And Kevin O’Neill’s New Project Read Em And Weep - January 16, 2017
- Neil Gaiman’s American Gods Comic From Dark Horse Will Not Be Sold In The UK - January 16, 2017
- Three New Looks At Netflix’s Defenders…. Krysten Ritter, Rachael Taylor, Finn Jones And Sigourney Weaver - January 16, 2017