This is an American thing isn;t it? I mean, in it’s DNA, in its heart of hearts, American., Monster Truck things.
I will never understand it. Like WWF, people who own racks of guns or why streets are so so wide.
But maybe I’m starting to get an inkling.
The Spider-Mobile as a Monster Truck, driven by Bari Musawwir of Ocoee, in the Monster Jam. A graphic designer turned Monster-truck pro, and the only black driver on the tour, with an disproportionalty white audience.
Where have I heard that before?
After the shoe, one of his fans will get his Spider-Man trainers from Nike.
I will get the hang of this American thing soon, I promise.
- John Watkiss, Artist On Sandman, Surgeon X, Ring Of Roses, Dies Aged 55 - January 21, 2017
- No One Give Tom Brevoort A Can Of Red Bull, Okay? - January 21, 2017
- Godshaper By Si Spurrier And Jonas Goonface – The Shape Of Comics To Come? - January 20, 2017
- Cullen Bunn Unleashes Another Monster, Regression With Danny Luckert For Image Comics - January 20, 2017
- Will Rosado Joins Catalyst Prime’s Free Comic Book Day - January 20, 2017