This is an American thing isn;t it? I mean, in it’s DNA, in its heart of hearts, American., Monster Truck things.
I will never understand it. Like WWF, people who own racks of guns or why streets are so so wide.
But maybe I’m starting to get an inkling.
The Spider-Mobile as a Monster Truck, driven by Bari Musawwir of Ocoee, in the Monster Jam. A graphic designer turned Monster-truck pro, and the only black driver on the tour, with an disproportionalty white audience.
Where have I heard that before?
After the shoe, one of his fans will get his Spider-Man trainers from Nike.
I will get the hang of this American thing soon, I promise.
- Let There Be Light? Tomorrow’s Ultimates 2 #8 Tells The Very Beginning Of The Marvel Multiverse - April 25, 2017
- A Host Of New Comics Announced At C2E2 From Lion Forge - April 25, 2017
- An Unannounced Issue Of Surgeon X To Be Digitally Published Tomorrow, By Sara Kenney And Warren Pleece - April 25, 2017
- Marvel’s Agents Of Hydra Shout Sheets For Fitz And Simmons…. It’s Not Looking Good - April 25, 2017
- How Faith And Ninjak Went To Homecoming Together – Courtesy Of David Lafuente - April 25, 2017