This is an American thing isn;t it? I mean, in it’s DNA, in its heart of hearts, American., Monster Truck things.
I will never understand it. Like WWF, people who own racks of guns or why streets are so so wide.
But maybe I’m starting to get an inkling.
The Spider-Mobile as a Monster Truck, driven by Bari Musawwir of Ocoee, in the Monster Jam. A graphic designer turned Monster-truck pro, and the only black driver on the tour, with an disproportionalty white audience.
Where have I heard that before?
After the shoe, one of his fans will get his Spider-Man trainers from Nike.
I will get the hang of this American thing soon, I promise.
- No One Told JH Williams III That Promethea Was Joining the Justice League - January 18, 2018
- Cult Classic: Return to Whisper #1 from Vault Comics Gets a Surprise FOC - January 18, 2018
- Marvel Comics Created Variant of Doctor Strange: Damnation to Be More Bible-Belt-Friendly - January 18, 2018
- BLACK Gets a New Series in April as BLACK [AF] Widows - January 18, 2018
- DC Comics Fixes Justice League International Omnibus Problems (Some Of Them) With Stealth Second Printing - January 18, 2018