Bradley Cooper told both the BBC and JJ Abrams that he’d like the play Lance Armstrong in Paramount and Bad Robot’s upcoming film about the disgraced, drug-cheat cyclist. Obviously it was somewhat more important he told the latter.
And it actually seems like it might work out. Abrams told ET Online that Cooper:
sent me an email and we’ve been talking.
Not a bad choice at all. There’s some physical resemblance, sure, but Cooper has also proven himself to be a most capable actor.
I wonder if Abrams has also been getting e-mails about his other upcoming projects? Something tells me he probably has cough Simon Pegg cough Jedi Knight cough cough splutter.
- Images From Ridley Scott’s New Biblical Epic, Exodus, With Christian Bale And Sigourney Weaver - July 1, 2014
- James Cameron Goes To The Bottom Of The Ocean In Trailer For Deepsea Challenge 3D - July 1, 2014
- London Getting The Guardians Of The Galaxy IMAX Preview Next Tuesday - July 1, 2014
- Footage From Studio Ghibli’s New Feature, When Marnie Was There - July 1, 2014
- Where The Avengers: Age Of Ultron Leaves The Hulk For Future Movies - July 1, 2014