More or less everything in this trailer is some sort of gag and most of them are the kind of thing that wouldn’t be out of place in a John K. cartoon. In fact, many of these would have worked back in the heyday of Looney Tunes too.
It’s odd to see a Stephen Chow film without Stephen Chow. His staying behind the camera creates a big charisma deficit for his cast to make up.
- Images From Ridley Scott’s New Biblical Epic, Exodus, With Christian Bale And Sigourney Weaver - July 1, 2014
- James Cameron Goes To The Bottom Of The Ocean In Trailer For Deepsea Challenge 3D - July 1, 2014
- London Getting The Guardians Of The Galaxy IMAX Preview Next Tuesday - July 1, 2014
- Footage From Studio Ghibli’s New Feature, When Marnie Was There - July 1, 2014
- Where The Avengers: Age Of Ultron Leaves The Hulk For Future Movies - July 1, 2014