DC is planning a large scale writers’ retreat in Charlotte, North Carolina in around three weeks I’m told. Dan DiDio and Bob Harras will be in attendance, holkding writers workshops and the like. But I understand that central to the time away will be some sort of big idea.
I don’t know what idea that wil be.
There have been some problems vicerally expressed by DC writers of late. Maybe this is an opportunity for healing? I’ve been given a big man hug from Dan DiDio, they stay with you, you don’t forget them easily.
So, anyway. North Carolina. Expect your favourite comic writers to go into silent mode on Twitter for a little while…
- ‘Bout Time … Deadpool Meets Gwenpool - January 22, 2017
- Bleeding Cool Bestseller List – 22nd January 2017 – “I Ordered Really Low On Monsters Unleashed But It Wasn’t Low Enough” - January 22, 2017
- So Why Were DC Comics April 2017 Solicitations Delayed A Week Anyway? - January 22, 2017
- Warren Ellis, On Whether Nazis Should Be Punched In The Face, Or Not - January 22, 2017
- Lying In The Gutters – 22nd January 2017 – Supergirl Grabs Bleeding Cool By The Traffic - January 22, 2017