DC is planning a large scale writers’ retreat in Charlotte, North Carolina in around three weeks I’m told. Dan DiDio and Bob Harras will be in attendance, holkding writers workshops and the like. But I understand that central to the time away will be some sort of big idea.
I don’t know what idea that wil be.
There have been some problems vicerally expressed by DC writers of late. Maybe this is an opportunity for healing? I’ve been given a big man hug from Dan DiDio, they stay with you, you don’t forget them easily.
So, anyway. North Carolina. Expect your favourite comic writers to go into silent mode on Twitter for a little while…
- Let There Be Light? Tomorrow’s Ultimates 2 #8 Tells The Very Beginning Of The Marvel Multiverse - April 25, 2017
- A Host Of New Comics Announced At C2E2 From Lion Forge - April 25, 2017
- An Unannounced Issue Of Surgeon X To Be Digitally Published Tomorrow, By Sara Kenney And Warren Pleece - April 25, 2017
- Marvel’s Agents Of Hydra Shout Sheets For Fitz And Simmons…. It’s Not Looking Good - April 25, 2017
- How Faith And Ninjak Went To Homecoming Together – Courtesy Of David Lafuente - April 25, 2017