Okay, so it’s not a writers’ retreat. It’s a creative conference. Artists and writers, cover artists as well, as evidenced by a workshop on cover art being led by Andy Kubert.
Around seventy invites have gone out to DC comic creators to join their peers for a few days in three weeks at a location in Charlotte, North Carolina with Bob Harras, Dan DiDio and editors, running workshops, lectures and brainstorming sessions. And that big idea…
Bleeding Cool is yet to receive its press invite. But we can’t help but imagine something like this.
- The Small Town Barbeque Vampires Of “Redneck” By Donny Cates, Lisandro Estherren And Dee Cunniffe From Image/Skybound In April - January 23, 2017
- Topps To Publish A Trump-Based Garbage Pail Kids Comic – Donald Dump! - January 23, 2017
- What Will Happen To Task Force X After Justice League Vs Suicide Squad? Just Ask Grant Morrison (SPOILERS) - January 23, 2017
- Speculator Corner: Star Wars #49 – The Last Jedi – From Marvel Comics - January 23, 2017
- Scott Lobdell Writes Aspen’s Crossover Series, No World, Debuting In April 2017 - January 23, 2017