Okay, so it’s not a writers’ retreat. It’s a creative conference. Artists and writers, cover artists as well, as evidenced by a workshop on cover art being led by Andy Kubert.
Around seventy invites have gone out to DC comic creators to join their peers for a few days in three weeks at a location in Charlotte, North Carolina with Bob Harras, Dan DiDio and editors, running workshops, lectures and brainstorming sessions. And that big idea…
Bleeding Cool is yet to receive its press invite. But we can’t help but imagine something like this.
- Speculator Corner: Digging Up The First Lockjaw Solo Comic - July 22, 2017
- Bill Adler’s ‘Letters To Batman’ From 1966 Republished As Fanmail ’66 - July 22, 2017
- DC Comics Variant Covers For August From Dale Keown, Emanuela Lupacchino, Frank Cho, And Stanley Artgerm Lau - July 22, 2017
- Video: Teen Wolf Cast Answers Questions About The Final 10 Episodes - July 22, 2017
- Can Stargate Really Work As A New Show Set In 1928? - July 22, 2017