Okay, so it’s not a writers’ retreat. It’s a creative conference. Artists and writers, cover artists as well, as evidenced by a workshop on cover art being led by Andy Kubert.
Around seventy invites have gone out to DC comic creators to join their peers for a few days in three weeks at a location in Charlotte, North Carolina with Bob Harras, Dan DiDio and editors, running workshops, lectures and brainstorming sessions. And that big idea…
Bleeding Cool is yet to receive its press invite. But we can’t help but imagine something like this.
- Tom Holland, The New Spider-Man, Films Video For Free Comic Book Day To Promote Marvel’s Secret Empire - April 27, 2017
- Sean Gordon Murphy, Signing And Talking In London On Saturday - April 27, 2017
- Tying Up One Of Those Civil War II Hanging Threads In Today’s Ultimates 2… - April 26, 2017
- DC Comics Ch-Ch-Changes – Hal, Hell And Harley - April 26, 2017
- Another Fake Jack Kirby Page Sells For Over $2000 On eBay - April 26, 2017