William Vuk writes;
As previously BleedingCooled I have been waiting on Pat Broderick to mail me a commission that he completed in 2011. Thanks in large part to that posting here on Bleeding Cool, I am now in possession of a commission from Pat.
In response to the report, Pat contacted me to let me know that he had unfortunately misplaced the original Catwoman piece. He was very contrite and took full responsibility for not mailing the piece out when he had first located it. Pat agreed to do a new commission of any character of his choosing and he opted to re-imagine the same Catwoman pose. As with the first piece, Pat completed the commission in a very timely fashion even with the holidays and flu season upon. Pat also did an excellent job of staying in touch and keeping me apprised of the status of the commission.
And for anyone interested in this piece, it is headed to April’s C2E2 (Chicago’s Pop Culture Event) where it will be auctioned off to benefit St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital).
Once again, I would like to offer my thanks and appreciation to everyone at Bleeding Cool and all those commenting on my behalf for helping to resolve this issue. I would like to also thank Pat for re-doing the commission in a timely fashion. Now let’s raise some money for a very worthy charity.
- Jorge Molina And RB Silva Join Charles Soule On Astonishing X-Men? - July 25, 2017
- Hang On, Why Am I Being Asked To Preview Tomorrow’s Pitiful Human Lizard #14? - July 25, 2017
- X-Men Blue And Gold Enjoy Time And Relative Dimensions In Space For Marvel Legacy - July 25, 2017
- Being Spider-Man And Holding A Pig At San Diego Comic-Con - July 25, 2017
- Alex Ross’s Design For The Post-Secret Empire Marvel Legacy Falcon - July 25, 2017