William Vuk writes;
As previously BleedingCooled I have been waiting on Pat Broderick to mail me a commission that he completed in 2011. Thanks in large part to that posting here on Bleeding Cool, I am now in possession of a commission from Pat.
In response to the report, Pat contacted me to let me know that he had unfortunately misplaced the original Catwoman piece. He was very contrite and took full responsibility for not mailing the piece out when he had first located it. Pat agreed to do a new commission of any character of his choosing and he opted to re-imagine the same Catwoman pose. As with the first piece, Pat completed the commission in a very timely fashion even with the holidays and flu season upon. Pat also did an excellent job of staying in touch and keeping me apprised of the status of the commission.
And for anyone interested in this piece, it is headed to April’s C2E2 (Chicago’s Pop Culture Event) where it will be auctioned off to benefit St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital).
Once again, I would like to offer my thanks and appreciation to everyone at Bleeding Cool and all those commenting on my behalf for helping to resolve this issue. I would like to also thank Pat for re-doing the commission in a timely fashion. Now let’s raise some money for a very worthy charity.
- Bumping The Numbers On The 25-Cent Saga #43 By Bryan K Vaughan And Fiona Staples - April 27, 2017
- Exclusive: A Few DC Covers For May, From Gary Frank To Frank Cho To Jim Lee To Emanuela Lupacchino To Jenny Frison - April 27, 2017
- Final Part Of Watchmen Crossover “The Button” In Flash #23, Is Running Late… - April 27, 2017
- Image Comics To Publish New Black And White Spawn Cover Variants As Well! - April 27, 2017
- Tom Holland, The New Spider-Man, Films Video For Free Comic Book Day To Promote Marvel’s Secret Empire - April 27, 2017