Khandie Khisses is a British burlesque dancer, ex-Royal Air Forces, whe was picked by Alan Moore to perform at his fiftieth birthday celebrations, then she cover-featured in Dodgem Logic and recently was one of the cast members of his film Jimmy’s End.
She’s manned stalls at Kapow! (where she quite delighted DC’s Bob Wayne), she reviewed Batman Live! for Bleeding Cool, she’s become a regular at London comic industry pub meet ups. Whether in her gorilla suit, her sailor gear or RAF tassells, she paints a rather striking image.
And now we want you to come up with some new designs. You should find plenty to inspire you at KhandieKhisses.com. Odds are, if there’s anything she likes, she may well have a go. Post them in the thread below or email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Sherlock Holmes And John Watson – A Boy, His Bear And Endless Adventures - January 16, 2017
- The Bleeding Cool Dad & Kid Reviews: LadyCastle #1, Bad Machinery: The Case of the Unknown Visitor - January 15, 2017
- Yes, That Was Paul Weller In Tonight’s Series Finale Of Sherlock (No Spoilers) - January 15, 2017
- Lying In The Gutters – 15th January 2017 – Concern About The Comic Book National Debt - January 15, 2017
- Bleeding Cool Bestseller List – 15th January 2016 – “DC Continues To Sell Circles Around Marvel” - January 15, 2017