Khandie Khisses is a British burlesque dancer, ex-Royal Air Forces, whe was picked by Alan Moore to perform at his fiftieth birthday celebrations, then she cover-featured in Dodgem Logic and recently was one of the cast members of his film Jimmy’s End.
She’s manned stalls at Kapow! (where she quite delighted DC’s Bob Wayne), she reviewed Batman Live! for Bleeding Cool, she’s become a regular at London comic industry pub meet ups. Whether in her gorilla suit, her sailor gear or RAF tassells, she paints a rather striking image.
And now we want you to come up with some new designs. You should find plenty to inspire you at KhandieKhisses.com. Odds are, if there’s anything she likes, she may well have a go. Post them in the thread below or email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Ten Thoughts About Doctor Who: On Thin Ice – From Black Jesus To Punching Nazis - April 29, 2017
- Comic Creators At Ru Paul’s Drag Con, In Los Angeles This Weekend - April 29, 2017
- Separated At Birth – Moonstruck And Brave Chef Brianna? - April 29, 2017
- No, Calgary, Wonder Woman Isn’t Published By Marvel Comics… - April 29, 2017
- George Pérez Not At East Coast Comic Con Today, Amid Health Concerns - April 29, 2017