Khandie Khisses is a British burlesque dancer, ex-Royal Air Forces, whe was picked by Alan Moore to perform at his fiftieth birthday celebrations, then she cover-featured in Dodgem Logic and recently was one of the cast members of his film Jimmy’s End.
She’s manned stalls at Kapow! (where she quite delighted DC’s Bob Wayne), she reviewed Batman Live! for Bleeding Cool, she’s become a regular at London comic industry pub meet ups. Whether in her gorilla suit, her sailor gear or RAF tassells, she paints a rather striking image.
And now we want you to come up with some new designs. You should find plenty to inspire you at KhandieKhisses.com. Odds are, if there’s anything she likes, she may well have a go. Post them in the thread below or email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- DC Comics April 2018 Catalog – Solicits From Action Comics #1000 to Splitting Batman In Two… - January 22, 2018
- DC Comics Cancels Trinity With #22 in April 2018 - January 22, 2018
- Will Marvel’s New Young Guns Move the Needle? - January 22, 2018
- 20 Previews of Free Comic Book Day 2018 Titles, from Barrier to Relay to 2000AD Reneged - January 22, 2018
- Frankensteining Marvel Comics Solicits for April 2018 - January 22, 2018