Khandie Khisses is a British burlesque dancer, ex-Royal Air Forces, whe was picked by Alan Moore to perform at his fiftieth birthday celebrations, then she cover-featured in Dodgem Logic and recently was one of the cast members of his film Jimmy’s End.
She’s manned stalls at Kapow! (where she quite delighted DC’s Bob Wayne), she reviewed Batman Live! for Bleeding Cool, she’s become a regular at London comic industry pub meet ups. Whether in her gorilla suit, her sailor gear or RAF tassells, she paints a rather striking image.
And now we want you to come up with some new designs. You should find plenty to inspire you at KhandieKhisses.com. Odds are, if there’s anything she likes, she may well have a go. Post them in the thread below or email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 3 New Marvel Comics Adult Coloring Books Coming In 2018: Black Panther, New Mutants, And Avengers - July 26, 2017
- The “I’m Not Buying This For A Second” Death In Secret Empire #7 (SPOILERS) - July 26, 2017
- Zatanna As A Hogwarts Professor? Frank Cho’s Sketch Covers And Commissions From San Diego Comic-Con - July 26, 2017
- The Quite Definite Death Of [SPOILERS] In Flash #27 - July 26, 2017
- The Quite Definite Death Of [SPOILERS] In Faith And The Future Force #1 - July 26, 2017