The next series of the BBC’s Being Human has made like Misfits and changed most of its faces. There are new characters and former supporting players have been bumped to the centre stage.
Set your DVRs for Sunday February 3rd, 10pm, BBC 3. And put it on “season link” because there’s six to come in total.
Previously: our chat with Kate Bracken, the new girl of the Barry Island Monster Club.
- Images From Ridley Scott’s New Biblical Epic, Exodus, With Christian Bale And Sigourney Weaver - July 1, 2014
- James Cameron Goes To The Bottom Of The Ocean In Trailer For Deepsea Challenge 3D - July 1, 2014
- London Getting The Guardians Of The Galaxy IMAX Preview Next Tuesday - July 1, 2014
- Footage From Studio Ghibli’s New Feature, When Marnie Was There - July 1, 2014
- Where The Avengers: Age Of Ultron Leaves The Hulk For Future Movies - July 1, 2014