I live in the UK but I’ve seen a good bit of G4 in my days. I guess I’ll never see any more.
The channel has been effectively closed, set to be rebranded in a “modern male, GQ or Esquire” fashion.
I was sent this signing off video and I found it quite touching, in its way, so I thought I’d share.
- Images From Ridley Scott’s New Biblical Epic, Exodus, With Christian Bale And Sigourney Weaver - July 1, 2014
- James Cameron Goes To The Bottom Of The Ocean In Trailer For Deepsea Challenge 3D - July 1, 2014
- London Getting The Guardians Of The Galaxy IMAX Preview Next Tuesday - July 1, 2014
- Footage From Studio Ghibli’s New Feature, When Marnie Was There - July 1, 2014
- Where The Avengers: Age Of Ultron Leaves The Hulk For Future Movies - July 1, 2014