This just dropped into my inbox, catching me unawares. Not only is it a trailer for the new Coen Bros. film, it exists to make a surprise announcement.
The film is going to screen at Sundance, for one night only.
Update: We beat the official leak and leaked the leaky trailer first. Still, IndieWire at least put us right on one thing – the one-off screening won’t be at Sundance but on the Sony lot and you can RSVP to attend. Somehow. If you work out how, let me know. The clue should be in that poster at the head of the story.
- Images From Ridley Scott’s New Biblical Epic, Exodus, With Christian Bale And Sigourney Weaver - July 1, 2014
- James Cameron Goes To The Bottom Of The Ocean In Trailer For Deepsea Challenge 3D - July 1, 2014
- London Getting The Guardians Of The Galaxy IMAX Preview Next Tuesday - July 1, 2014
- Footage From Studio Ghibli’s New Feature, When Marnie Was There - July 1, 2014
- Where The Avengers: Age Of Ultron Leaves The Hulk For Future Movies - July 1, 2014