Jenna Fischer has appeared on today’s episode of The Jeff Probst Show, and during their chat about The Office, revealed that tonight’s the night for the curtain to be pulled back, revealing the documentary film crew from ‘behind the scenes’ for the very first time.
In fact, she used the exact same figures of speech I just did, but I went first – at least in your mind – so I think I got away with it.
This week is the episode in which you will see behind the scenes of the documentary for the first time. We’re going to pull back the curtain, and you know the show’s premise is we are a paper company that’s being documented by a documentary film crew; you’re gonna start meeting members of that documentary crew starting this week.
And there will be more to meet in the weeks to come?
I’m still with The Office and I think they can wrap this thing up with style. I’m curious how the gameplay needs them to start bringing in the documentary crew now…?
- Images From Ridley Scott’s New Biblical Epic, Exodus, With Christian Bale And Sigourney Weaver - July 1, 2014
- James Cameron Goes To The Bottom Of The Ocean In Trailer For Deepsea Challenge 3D - July 1, 2014
- London Getting The Guardians Of The Galaxy IMAX Preview Next Tuesday - July 1, 2014
- Footage From Studio Ghibli’s New Feature, When Marnie Was There - July 1, 2014
- Where The Avengers: Age Of Ultron Leaves The Hulk For Future Movies - July 1, 2014