It stands to reason that Warner Bros. would want the big guns front and centre in their Justice League movie and, according to Latino Review, that’s the way it is.
They name Superman, Batman, Green Lantern, Wonder Woman and The Flash as the five-strong team at the heart of the film, leaving possible cameos by Martian Manhunter, Aquaman and, at a pinch, Hawkman all dangling.
Which particular Green Lantern or Flash isn’t made clear.
And this does mean a new Batman just a couple of years from now, wiping clean the Nolan slate.
There’s still no director attached. You may recall that I predicted, regularly, Ruben Fleischer’s involvement. Well… I’m not doing that any more.
Justice League was announced for a Summer 2015 release. There’s no reason it couldn’t still make that.
- Images From Ridley Scott’s New Biblical Epic, Exodus, With Christian Bale And Sigourney Weaver - July 1, 2014
- James Cameron Goes To The Bottom Of The Ocean In Trailer For Deepsea Challenge 3D - July 1, 2014
- London Getting The Guardians Of The Galaxy IMAX Preview Next Tuesday - July 1, 2014
- Footage From Studio Ghibli’s New Feature, When Marnie Was There - July 1, 2014
- Where The Avengers: Age Of Ultron Leaves The Hulk For Future Movies - July 1, 2014