Patrick Dane writes for Bleeding Cool
Just yesterday we heard that Kryptonian bad guy Tor-An was set to be join in with Zod’s gang of merry men for Zack Snyder‘s Man of Steel, as spoiled by an appearance in the Battle of Smallville lego playset.
Now Comicbook.com report that an anonymous source has confirmed that Tor-An is appearing in the movie, and will be played by Richard Cetrone. But on top of that, they also tell us to expect Dev-Em, played by Revard Dufresne.
Both Cetrone and Dufresne are reteaming with Snyder after small roles on Sucker Punch. Cetrone is a stuntman who has worked on all of Zack Snyder’s live action features, but he was also Sucker Punch‘s CJ.
On the other hand, Dufresne is fairly new to the scene but had the joy of playing Big Boss Thug/Orderly #3. In a fun bit of crossover, Dufresne also had a bit part in Smallville as a Zoner Gladiator.
Tor-An is a member of Zod’s military outfit and from what I can tell, Dev-Em has gone through a few transformations in his time.
Some comics tell of how Dev-Em survived the fall of Krypton after listening to Jor-El’s warnings, placing himself in suspended animation in a space pod in the planet’s orbit. This could well be part of his Man of Steel story line.
He has also sometimes walked the line of good and bad, though I expect he’ll just be bad through and through in the movie.
- Images From Ridley Scott’s New Biblical Epic, Exodus, With Christian Bale And Sigourney Weaver - July 1, 2014
- James Cameron Goes To The Bottom Of The Ocean In Trailer For Deepsea Challenge 3D - July 1, 2014
- London Getting The Guardians Of The Galaxy IMAX Preview Next Tuesday - July 1, 2014
- Footage From Studio Ghibli’s New Feature, When Marnie Was There - July 1, 2014
- Where The Avengers: Age Of Ultron Leaves The Hulk For Future Movies - July 1, 2014