Edgar Wright has posted a series of archive clips to YouTube. They feature him appearing on TV as a teenager, before he had such unforgettable facial hair, and talking about his short film making.
He shows the films off, chats about them and even tries to sell them. Cheeky.
Here’s the best of the clips, in which Wright reveals some of his filmmaking secrets. It really is as Brill! as the title promises.
And here are the other clips. Be sure to check out Wright’s own blog post on the videos too.
And this final clip features Alex Chandon, Vadim Jean and other UK filmmakers too.
Wright’s next picture, The World’s End, will open across the UK in August. Should anybody get punched in the chops and spit out their teeth I’ll leap to my feet cheering.
- Images From Ridley Scott’s New Biblical Epic, Exodus, With Christian Bale And Sigourney Weaver - July 1, 2014
- James Cameron Goes To The Bottom Of The Ocean In Trailer For Deepsea Challenge 3D - July 1, 2014
- London Getting The Guardians Of The Galaxy IMAX Preview Next Tuesday - July 1, 2014
- Footage From Studio Ghibli’s New Feature, When Marnie Was There - July 1, 2014
- Where The Avengers: Age Of Ultron Leaves The Hulk For Future Movies - July 1, 2014