Steven Soderbergh‘s final theatrical release, at least according to his much-discussed retirement plans, will be Side Effects. Behind the Candelabra is to follow in the Summer, on HBO.
I’ve called Side Effects a PharmaThriller before, and this trailer will explain why.
Looks absolutely fantastic to me.
Soderbergh is working from a Scott Z. Burns script again, as with Contagion and The Informant!, and Side Effects seems to reach for the same mix of smaller scale mix of character and plot and also a far bigger thematic exploration of a particular milieu – in this case, Big Medicine.
The trailer premiered at The Guardian. Side Effects is released in the UK on March 15th, the US will get it earlier on February 8th.
- Images From Ridley Scott’s New Biblical Epic, Exodus, With Christian Bale And Sigourney Weaver - July 1, 2014
- James Cameron Goes To The Bottom Of The Ocean In Trailer For Deepsea Challenge 3D - July 1, 2014
- London Getting The Guardians Of The Galaxy IMAX Preview Next Tuesday - July 1, 2014
- Footage From Studio Ghibli’s New Feature, When Marnie Was There - July 1, 2014
- Where The Avengers: Age Of Ultron Leaves The Hulk For Future Movies - July 1, 2014