He’s a busy boy this week. Created by Grant Morrison and Frank Quitely, the super intelligent, super telepathic, super disaffected X-Man does a Wolverine and appears in three books this week. And one of them will really get talked about.
Sexually harassing Psylocke in Uncanny X-Force #1? Possibly.
Dismissing Captain America as a fascist thug and threatening to lobotomise him in A+X? Maybe.
Coming on to Jean Grey in Wolverine And The X-Men? Yes, that will be the one. MInd you there is an awful lot of kissing between X-Men in this issue.
Though we do get a little conflict regarding Captain America’s mental proficiency, in A+X…
And against a Professor X-brained Red Skull in Uncanny Avengers #3.
Looks like Quentin Quire’s boasts of being as powerful as Professor X may have been just that….
Comics courtesy of Orbital Comics, London.
- People Are Adding “Nick Spencer Disclaimers” To Their Captain America T-Shirts - April 23, 2017
- Dark Matter Widens The Divide At DC Comics Between Dan DiDio And Geoff Johns - April 23, 2017
- Killing The 5 Year Timeline – Superman, Flash And Blue Beetle Spoilers For The Week Ahead, Rumbling Around C2E2 (UPDATE) - April 23, 2017
- Bleeding Cool Bestseller List 23rd April 2017 – Batman And Superman Beat Secret Empire, But Redneck And Monstress Rocket Up The Chart - April 23, 2017
- No Gays In Nineties X-Men? That’s What Greek Gods And Goddesses Are For… - April 23, 2017