He’s a busy boy this week. Created by Grant Morrison and Frank Quitely, the super intelligent, super telepathic, super disaffected X-Man does a Wolverine and appears in three books this week. And one of them will really get talked about.
Sexually harassing Psylocke in Uncanny X-Force #1? Possibly.
Dismissing Captain America as a fascist thug and threatening to lobotomise him in A+X? Maybe.
Coming on to Jean Grey in Wolverine And The X-Men? Yes, that will be the one. MInd you there is an awful lot of kissing between X-Men in this issue.
Though we do get a little conflict regarding Captain America’s mental proficiency, in A+X…
And against a Professor X-brained Red Skull in Uncanny Avengers #3.
Looks like Quentin Quire’s boasts of being as powerful as Professor X may have been just that….
Comics courtesy of Orbital Comics, London.
- Image Comics To Publish 30 Walking Dead Tribute Variant Covers In October - July 27, 2017
- Captain America #695 Lenticular Cover By Alex Ross Homages John Romita Jr. And Bob Layton’s Iron Man - July 27, 2017
- Rich Johnston At The London Film And Comic Con Tomorrow, Table 38 - July 27, 2017
- The Return Of That Feminist Agenda T-Shirt (Marvel Comics Spoilers) - July 27, 2017
- The Return Of Wizard Magazine: A Guide To Comics? - July 27, 2017