He’s a busy boy this week. Created by Grant Morrison and Frank Quitely, the super intelligent, super telepathic, super disaffected X-Man does a Wolverine and appears in three books this week. And one of them will really get talked about.
Sexually harassing Psylocke in Uncanny X-Force #1? Possibly.
Dismissing Captain America as a fascist thug and threatening to lobotomise him in A+X? Maybe.
Coming on to Jean Grey in Wolverine And The X-Men? Yes, that will be the one. MInd you there is an awful lot of kissing between X-Men in this issue.
Though we do get a little conflict regarding Captain America’s mental proficiency, in A+X…
And against a Professor X-brained Red Skull in Uncanny Avengers #3.
Looks like Quentin Quire’s boasts of being as powerful as Professor X may have been just that….
Comics courtesy of Orbital Comics, London.
- Buzz and Pat Broderick, the New Inker Ambassadors for the Inkwell Awards - January 16, 2018
- Old Man Hawkeye #1 and Venom #160 Go to Second Printings - January 16, 2018
- Neil Gaiman Announces Paperback of Norse Mythology for Tuesday, March 6th - January 16, 2018
- Finally – Frank Miller’s 300 Prequel, Xerxes, from Dark Horse Comics in April 2018 - January 16, 2018
- So… Why Is Marvel Not Cancelling Their Lowest-Selling Comics? - January 16, 2018