He’s a busy boy this week. Created by Grant Morrison and Frank Quitely, the super intelligent, super telepathic, super disaffected X-Man does a Wolverine and appears in three books this week. And one of them will really get talked about.
Sexually harassing Psylocke in Uncanny X-Force #1? Possibly.
Dismissing Captain America as a fascist thug and threatening to lobotomise him in A+X? Maybe.
Coming on to Jean Grey in Wolverine And The X-Men? Yes, that will be the one. MInd you there is an awful lot of kissing between X-Men in this issue.
Though we do get a little conflict regarding Captain America’s mental proficiency, in A+X…
And against a Professor X-brained Red Skull in Uncanny Avengers #3.
Looks like Quentin Quire’s boasts of being as powerful as Professor X may have been just that….
Comics courtesy of Orbital Comics, London.
- Will Rosada Joins Catalyst Prime’s Free Comic Book Day - January 20, 2017
- Plague Of Locusts, Frogs Fall From Sky And Witchblade Returns As A TV Series Again - January 20, 2017
- Don’t Fear Kim Reaper…. Supernatural Romance Leads Oni Press’ Solicits For April 2017 - January 20, 2017
- Jim Lee And Tula Lotay’s Take On Warren Ellis And Jon Davis-Hunt’s The Wild Storm - January 20, 2017
- When Dark Knight Fan President Donald Trump Quoted Bane In His Inauguration Speech - January 20, 2017