Betsy Braddock, brought up into British nobility, schooled at the most expensive boarding schools in the land, university educated, a charter pilot… what went wrong? Was it the purple hair, becoming a model, joining the X-Men or swapping out your body with an East Asian version that caused you to change?
Or have you been hanging around in America just too long? Because, in your pursuit of Spiral in today’s Uncanny X-Force…
It’s not big and it’s not clever.
Oh dear. Someone call her brother to take her home, I think she’s had enough.
Betsy, please, save it for Quentin, okay?
Comics courtesy of Orbital Comics, London.
- When Superheroes Get Social Justice Right, They Really Get It Right – The “Books As Flint” Panel At C2E2 - April 23, 2017
- When Teachers, Libraries And Comic Shops Order Bitch Planet Together – The C2E2 Panel - April 23, 2017
- Comics, Censorship, And Turmoil At The Border – The CBLDF Panel Report From C2E2 - April 23, 2017
- Will DC Bombshells Become Mothers? These Questions And More At The DC Uncharted Panel At C2E2 - April 23, 2017
- When Rooster Teeth Endorse Your Fan-Made Games At C2E2… - April 23, 2017