Betsy Braddock, brought up into British nobility, schooled at the most expensive boarding schools in the land, university educated, a charter pilot… what went wrong? Was it the purple hair, becoming a model, joining the X-Men or swapping out your body with an East Asian version that caused you to change?
Or have you been hanging around in America just too long? Because, in your pursuit of Spiral in today’s Uncanny X-Force…
It’s not big and it’s not clever.
Oh dear. Someone call her brother to take her home, I think she’s had enough.
Betsy, please, save it for Quentin, okay?
Comics courtesy of Orbital Comics, London.
- A New Wolverine Comic From Marvel in April 2018… - January 19, 2018
- Martin Rowson to Adapt Karl Marx’s Communist Manifesto as a Graphic Novel, and More from SelfMadeHero in 2018 - January 19, 2018
- All 3 Marvel Comics Nominated for GLAAD Awards Have Been Cancelled - January 19, 2018
- Marvel Comics Signs Kelly Thompson as an Exclusive Creator - January 19, 2018
- Nancy Silberkleit Now Distributing Her Own Archie Comic, Featuring Scarlet, One Copy at a Time - January 19, 2018