Betsy Braddock, brought up into British nobility, schooled at the most expensive boarding schools in the land, university educated, a charter pilot… what went wrong? Was it the purple hair, becoming a model, joining the X-Men or swapping out your body with an East Asian version that caused you to change?
Or have you been hanging around in America just too long? Because, in your pursuit of Spiral in today’s Uncanny X-Force…
It’s not big and it’s not clever.
Oh dear. Someone call her brother to take her home, I think she’s had enough.
Betsy, please, save it for Quentin, okay?
Comics courtesy of Orbital Comics, London.
- How Jason Fabok’s Watchmen Covers For Batman And Flash In April Came About… - January 16, 2017
- Unfollow And Clean Room: Season One End With #18 – More Frankensteining DC Solicits For April 2016 As $3.99 Is The New $2.99 - January 16, 2017
- Jessica Jones Meets Roger Rabbit – Black Cloud #1, Out This April, From Jason Latour, Ivan Brandon, Greg Finkle, Matt Wilson And Image Comics - January 16, 2017
- CBLDF Tackles New Hampshire Bill That Would Restrict Reading In Schools - January 16, 2017
- Russia Uses Comics To Target Migrants For Looking At Women, Eating On The Street Or Talking Loudly - January 16, 2017