Betsy Braddock, brought up into British nobility, schooled at the most expensive boarding schools in the land, university educated, a charter pilot… what went wrong? Was it the purple hair, becoming a model, joining the X-Men or swapping out your body with an East Asian version that caused you to change?
Or have you been hanging around in America just too long? Because, in your pursuit of Spiral in today’s Uncanny X-Force…
It’s not big and it’s not clever.
Oh dear. Someone call her brother to take her home, I think she’s had enough.
Betsy, please, save it for Quentin, okay?
Comics courtesy of Orbital Comics, London.
- The “I’m Not Buying This For A Second” Death In Secret Empire #7 (SPOILERS) - July 26, 2017
- Zatanna As A Hogwarts Professor? Frank Cho’s Sketch Covers And Commissions From San Diego Comic-Con - July 26, 2017
- The Quite Definite Death Of [SPOILERS] In Flash #27 - July 26, 2017
- The Quite Definite Death Of [SPOILERS] In Faith And The Future Force #1 - July 26, 2017
- Original Wolverine Tops The Advance Reorder Lists – Is It Time For Marvel To Bring Him Back? - July 26, 2017