The next episode of Doctor Who is to get its UK airing during the Easter weekend. History suggests that BBC America will follow suit and screen the episode just a few hours later.
They’re calling this the second half of the seventh series but, to be honest, they might as well frame it as the eighth. There’s a new version of a theme, new titles, a new companion, a new Tardis, there was a break in transmission… indeed, the only way it’s the same series is that they say it is.
I guess there was only a short break in production, but what does that matter to us?
Anyway, it will be nice to have the show back. The next episode was written by Steven Moffat, is set in contemporary London and will feature Celia Imrie.
- Images From Ridley Scott’s New Biblical Epic, Exodus, With Christian Bale And Sigourney Weaver - July 1, 2014
- James Cameron Goes To The Bottom Of The Ocean In Trailer For Deepsea Challenge 3D - July 1, 2014
- London Getting The Guardians Of The Galaxy IMAX Preview Next Tuesday - July 1, 2014
- Footage From Studio Ghibli’s New Feature, When Marnie Was There - July 1, 2014
- Where The Avengers: Age Of Ultron Leaves The Hulk For Future Movies - July 1, 2014