This promo for Black Mirror‘s second series plays the themes rather than the footage, but you’ll spot some glimpses of things to come. The recurring symbol, for example, and the face of Waldo – imagine Ali G reimagined as a cartoony blue bear.
Rich saw the first episode a few days back, reviewed it and recounted how it killed his iPad. Or rather, how he killed his iPad with a certain amount of irony. That’ll teach him to quietly snaffle invites away from the film and TV side of the site, eh?
- Images From Ridley Scott’s New Biblical Epic, Exodus, With Christian Bale And Sigourney Weaver - July 1, 2014
- James Cameron Goes To The Bottom Of The Ocean In Trailer For Deepsea Challenge 3D - July 1, 2014
- London Getting The Guardians Of The Galaxy IMAX Preview Next Tuesday - July 1, 2014
- Footage From Studio Ghibli’s New Feature, When Marnie Was There - July 1, 2014
- Where The Avengers: Age Of Ultron Leaves The Hulk For Future Movies - July 1, 2014